Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Candles, Cocoa & Coziness

I am looking forward to the bright, cheery days of
Spring to come... but today was sort of an exception. 
It was Drizzly, and Chilly, Breezy
and Brisk and Cloudy...
Just one of those days perfect for curling up in
a big comfy chair and watching an old classic movie
or reading a good book!

When I woke up this morning I don't think I've ever
wanted anything as bad as I wanted to curl
up in a blanket and fall back asleep...
So when I got home today I cozied up in a chair and lit
a few candles (I LOVE candles!!!) and felt
perfectly cozy and comfortable.
A little hot cocoa never hurt anybody either, hahaha

I love days like today!

~Wishing you a Blessed, candley, cozy day~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...