Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lazy (yet productive) Sunday

I am grateful for a relaxing, sort of
lazy Sunday today... as you can see my puppy enjoyed
today too, haha... she curled up under this blanket in
her favorite spot at the end of my bed and
fell asleep. The nose & little paw were
all I could see.
Usually I don't love Sundays because they mean
the start of the week is upon us... but I do like them because
they are the perfect for just relaxing, vegging out or staring out a window
and thinking, or watching the world go by, and just 
resting up for the next day... and
maybe even baking a batch of oatmeal-chocolate chip cookies
for your family. so yummy :)

My Sunday was relaxing, but I also did a few productive
things too, one of which was organize some of my
shelves and the top
of my dresser...
I wish now that I would have taken a picture of the 'before' too, because
it looked very different a few hours ago.  I organized my jewelry,
jewelry boxes, some photos, and my lotions & perfumes... I love to
organize because I always find something I forgot I had or thought I had lost,
which is nice.

I always try
to keep my room clean and organized and try to help with
our house, but sometimes it gets away from me... so I guess Sundays
are good for catching up on things too.

~Grateful for this day and hoping you too
had a restful, wonderful Sunday~

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...