Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook


I recently found this neat woman's or lady's journal entry type daybook
called 'The Simple Woman's Daybook'.  I love the simplicity and old-fashioned
feel of it, and I thought I would try it out.  I believe it is meant to be written early
in the day to ponder over the day ahead, but I was too excited to wait so I will
just reflect on today instead.
I hope to do more daybooks in the future every once in a while also...
the only thing I would change is to call it 'The Southern
Woman's Daybook', hahaha ;)

~created by The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...

Outside my window... it is completely dark and a bit breezy.

I am thinking... about tomorrow, about Spring, about things I have to do.

I am thankful... for this day, for the little gifts and joys in life.

In the kitchen... dinner is cooking for our family, which I'm starting to smell :)

I am wearing... my clothes from the day including the shirt in the photo below, although I am
looking forward to changing into my cozy sweatshirt and night-clothes to feel more relaxed.

I am creating... a new piece of clothing I am starting to sew.

I am wondering... what God's plan for my life and my future is.

I am reading... Laura Ingalls' the 'Little House on the Prairie' series, currently I'm on book one which I am
actually reading after the second book.

I am hoping... that I stay feeling as energetic and good as I have the past few days... and that I have a chance to read in bed tonight :)

I am looking forward to... Friday!

I am pondering... over all of the cozy houses I have been looking at and where I want to live
when I grow up.  19 is not grown up to me.

I am hearing... my puppy breathing as she sleeps at the foot of the bed next to me while I write.
I love the comforting feeling of it being just me and her in the room with almost total peaceful silence.

A favorite quote of the day...
"If you don't like the road you're walkin', start pavin' another one."  ... A fellow Southern girl said this- Dolly Parton. Although simple, I believe it's wise and well said.

A look into my day...

Today, I put my hair in banana curls and wore this floral, cool cotton shirt to take in
the loveliness of this second
day of Spring!!

:)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...