Friday, March 23, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Today I thought I would do another daybook entry from The Simple Woman's Daybook , because I really enjoyed doing my first one this week... not to mention what better a day to do it than Friday? :)


FOR TODAY...

Outside my window... there are newly blooming flowers and clear skies.

I am thinking... about what I'm sewing.

I am thankful... for the little things, because even when life is hard, all of the little things add up to make it just a bit better.

I am wearing... my day clothes and my souveneir 'beach' shirt from going to the coast last year.

I am going... to try harder to be healthier and more positive.

I am wondering... about so many different things.

I am reading... more and more of my book!  I'm loving it.

I am hoping... for a blessed weekend.

I am looking forward to... summer. Now that it's closer almost makes it harder to wait, and I can't wait to be more relaxed and carefree :)

I am learning... that life rarely goes the way you want it to- at least a lot of the time it feels that way.

Around the house... everyone is doing something and a meal is cooking.  Enchiladas!

I am pondering... over things I hope to do over the weekend, not to mention how thankful I am that it's the weekend!

One of my favorite things... is when I am about to finish a book and I get excited about wondering what's going to happen at the end.

I am praying... for the health of my family.

A favorite quote for today... "How can there be too many children?  That is like saying there are too many flowers." -Mother Theresa

A peek into my day...
I have two pictures that go together:


I got inspired by the bright beauty of Spring and painted my nails. These came in a set and the Golden color is much more Bronze in person!  I love it, it's like rays of sunshine on your fingers.  The shimmery pink I painted my toenails with and it turned out so pretty and Springy and is so nice with pretty sandals.
Just another small joy of the season- fun, shiny, bright colors :)

. . .

Have a 'simply' wonderful day, and blessed weekend!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...