Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Beautiful Outdoors!

With the stresses of life,
sometimes I just want nothing more than to
look around me or at photographs I can
find of the beauty of the outdoors...
because to me there is nothing more calming than
gardens, beautiful views, trees, and the
outdoors.

I recently found a
 Southern blog: A "Southern Daydreamer" that posts
a series of photos of nature and the outdoors once a
week, and I have been enjoying looking
at the beauty in them and thought I would share...
they make me wish I could jump
into photographs and enjoy the beauty in real life.







all photos courtesy Susan @ 'A Southern Daydreamer'

I think these photos
are so calming and wonderful and probably some
of the most beautiful, colorful
floral and nature photos I have come across
in a long time.
They are just a simple way I relieve
some stress when I can't
make it to the park or go for a walk :)

Have a Blessed, stress-free
day as lovely as these
photos!

2 comments:

  1. I will jump into those photos with you if you figure out how to do it! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joy!
      haha, I know I wish it was possible to do that! The imagination only takes you so far.
      Thankyou so much for stopping by!
      Have a wonderful weekend :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...