Monday, April 9, 2012

My Summer Blouse!

Last night I finished sewing and
adding all the details to the summer blouse I have
been sewing!

I really love
how it turned out, and as a beginner I feel
accomplished to have
sewn a shirt since sewing on sleeves and
interfacing and all that was involved
definitely felt a little more difficult than the
 first thing I sewed before
this, a skirt.

I used a pretty, grassy green color for the
fabric. Here is how it turned out...
It's a tunic style blouse and comes down
to the upper thigh.
...the sleeves turned out a little bit longer than
I thought they would, but
the fabric still makes it cool and
breezy.

 For some detail and fun, I seamed the hemline
with a zig zag stitch that I think
gives it a fun touch :)

 I also added some sweet  pearl colored flower
 buttons to the neckline...

...and this white lacey-eyelet 
trim I chose for the sleeves. I love this
especially, and it feels and looks very summery
 and light.

Just wanted to share my latest sewing creation!

Hope you're having
a blessed, beautiful Spring day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...