Friday, April 20, 2012

Photos from my Day: Spring rain, Baby Shower gifts

I took this photo today and fell in love
with the beautiful, vibrant color of this flower
growing in our backyard.
It seemed especially bright because of the sun shining
on it, which is what the skies were like
 around 4 in the afternoon today...sunny and bright.

Just a few hours earlier, before I got home, this
is what the weather was like... that's Southern weather for
you.  It could be blaring sun and five minutes later
it could rain, hahaha.

It was a nice day, though, because we were blessed
with a Spring shower for all the wildlife and
flowers... but it was also sunny and breezy and beautiful
later on. The best of both worlds :)

 . . .Today was a fun and busy
Friday overall and I really enjoyed it. 
Some more photos from
the day. . .

A lot of today was spent
shopping for something sweet for a baby
shower tomorrow.  I love shopping
for baby clothes.

We also made a trip to the craft store
after being inspired to make our own baby clothes
for gifts!  I picked out a pale 
lavender fabric I thought was sweet, and a white
lace trim.

While we were there, I came across
this on the way to the sewing
section and stopped dead in my tracks...
it's Lambchop! I am so amazed
they had these.
Does anyone remember Lambchop?? I used to watch the
show all the time when I was little and it
made my day... it was so sweet and
Lambchop is so sweet.
It probably sounds funny, but I had to have her & she
came home with me :)

...and this is the dress I made as a baby shower
 gift from the materials I bought earlier.
I was so excited about it,
when we got home earlier today I got right to
cutting out my fabric
and got started and I just finished
about an hour ago.
I think it will look very sweet on the little
baby girl :)

Those were a few photos of my wonderful day. 
I am so thankful for fun, simple, lovely days
like today!

Now that
it's getting time to go to bed, I don't want it to be over...

Thankyou for reading & hope you
 have a Blessed evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...