Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Thought I'd do another Daybook entry by the Simple Woman's Daybook today- it's just a nice, relaxing day perfect for one :)

FOR TODAY. . .

Outside my window... it is a little overcast, and birds are chirping in the trees out front.

I am thinking... about home decorating, sewing and gardening.

I am thankful... for this day of life, for joy, for the support system I have in my life: my family.

In the kitchen... lunch is being made :)

I am wearing... my lounge clothes.

I am creating... this blog post! and a new piece of clothing (a blouse) I'm currently sewing.

I am wondering... what book I would like to read next.

I am reading... some Southern home remedies for coughs in a book I have, because I have a cough :(

I am hoping... that I get to finish my work and chores and things I have to do today.

I am looking forward to... another weekend being here, and sewing during the weekend.

I am learning... to make healthy changes to my life.

I am hearing... the fan in this room, Lucie (my dog) hiccupping, hehe (I think it's funny in a way that dogs get the hiccups, but I also feel bad for her because she was trying to sleep).

A favorite quote for today... "You know, a heart can be broken, but it keeps on beating, just the same." -Fannie Flagg.  This is from a classic book, and film, and it's simple but holds a lot of truth and meaning.

I am praying for... my family, my friends, families in tornadoes and natural disasters in America and elsewhere.

A peek into my day...

Our roses are blooming so beautifully!
 ~Have a Blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. Hello!

    You have such a lovely blog. I found you through The Simple Woman's Daybook and now I am going to be a new follower if you don't mind. I am a Yankee transplant into Texas and could use all the tips I can get on Southern Hospitality so I can try and "fit in." :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      I want to thank you so much for your sweet comment, I really appreciate that :)
      That's wonderful you've moved here! Welcome to the South!
      I really appreciate you following my blog :) Although I talk about my personal life in many posts, I also try to share some Southern culture and lifestyle as well, so I hope you enjoy it!
      Thankyou again &
      have a blessed day!
      -Jazzmin

      Delete
  2. Your roses are beautiful..I haven't planted any here at this house...Happy Easter,
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I love how roses are so bright and joyful, especially in Spring :) They seemed to perk up so much recently.
      Hope you get a chance to plant some where you are now too :)
      Have a lovely day!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...