Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook


DAYBOOK FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
The birds and butterflies and fluttering everywhere, the sun is out, and everything is green and blooming!

I am thinking...
about how much I am loving Spring and all the beauty.

I am thankful...
for feeling pretty energetic this week.

I am wearing...
my cozy clothes (I haven't changed for the day yet)... a loose sweatshirt and cotton pants.

I am creating...
memories.

I am going...
to read today :)

I am wondering...
if it's supposed to rain this weekend. 

I am reading...
the next 'Little House' book, the third, that I just started.  I'm so glad I decided to start reading all of them.

I am hoping...
God lets us have one or two more good Spring showers :)

I am looking forward to...
taking a walk.

I am learning...
more and more each day how precious life is.

Around the house...
Not much is going on; it is very quiet. Lucie is sleeping on my lap (making it sort of hard to type, hehe).

A favorite quote for today...
"Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly."  -Langston Hughes

One of my favorite things...
Going into the kitchen in the morning and making something to eat, while watching the birds and squirells outside the sliding-glass door to the porch.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
get things done, relax and spend time with family, start sewing something new!

A peek into my day...
Found this sweet little pastel, porcelain-like egg at the craft store in the Spring section :)  I love it. I think I might start collecting them each year.


~Have the most Blessed Tuesday!

                   :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your Langston Hughes quote! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou Joy! I really liked it when I first heard it, it's from a devotional/daily book that I read :)
      have a lovely day & thanks so much for visiting & commenting!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...