Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Daybook


FOR TODAY. . .

Outside my window... birds are singing their morning song, the sky is bright and cloudless, and there is a light breeze making the wind chimes chime.

I am thinking... about how busy this weekend has been from having company over.

In the kitchen... there is a big pitcher of raspberry tea waiting for me.

I am wearing... a shirt that says Colorado on it from my trip a couple of years ago and light lounge pants.

I am creating... dreams and ideas for a garden & the home I hope we are able to move into later this year :)

I am going... to do some cleaning and freshening up around the house today.

I am wondering... when I will have time to plant the new seeds I just bought.

I am reading... some new Southern lifestyle magazines I bought this weekend.

I am hoping... for a long, slow, easygoing Sunday today.

I am looking forward to... having a nice lunch in a little while.

I am learning... that I have fallen in love with sewing more and more since I started.

I am pondering... what dessert I'd like to make for my family soon.

One of my favorite things... Sundays: opening the windows to let the sun shine in, reading the paper, watching baseball in the afternoon.

I am thankful... for this day of life.

I am praying... for the health and well-being of family and friends, for a nice week, to be less stressed.

A favorite quote for the day... "Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil- it has no point."

A peek into my day... 
The edge of our backyard and porch area,
where I hope to sit out and enjoy
the day later on.

That is my Simple Woman's Daybook on this lovely Sunday!

~Have a beautiful, blessed day~


2 comments:

  1. I hope you got your easygoing Sunday. It feels restful and refreshing just reading through your daybook.

    Best wishes,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo!
      Thankyou, I hope you had a lovely, restful Sunday too!
      Thanks so much for your kind comment and
      for stopping by!

      Have a Blessed Day,
      Jazzmin

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...