are probably one of the most relaxing days of the week.
No matter what you're Sunday is usually like- shopping, going to church,
or spending the day with family- there is always a calm feeling to the day.
Sometimes, though, it's easy to feel some stress about the week ahead, knowing
Monday is going to be here soon. I know I often feel that way...
Here are some simple ways to have a relaxing Sunday (country-style)...
doing relaxed things that will clear your mind,
and let you enjoy the beautiful, easygoing,
simplicity of what life should be!
1. Sit on your front porch and enjoy the breeze, drinkin' a Sweet Tea or Lemonade :)
2. Go fruit picking
3. Garden: plant a new flower bed
4. Have a family picnic
5. Read a book under a shadetree
6. Have a family cookout
7. Take a walk, enjoy the view and the wildflowers
8. Take a nap on the back porch, let the breeze lull you to sleep
9.Take a drive through the country
I couldn't think of a tenth one, haha...
but those are a few ways I would love to spend a relaxing Sunday!
. . .
Wishing you a Blessed,
relaxed Sunday today :)