Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Daybook

My Daybook
FOR TODAY...

Outside my window... it is getting darker and darker, night is falling, and the junebugs seem to be flying around with excitement.

I am thinking... about how late it is to be just now making supper... but I can't wait. We're having pasta.

I am thankful... for having prayers answered when a situation turns out better than I expected.

In the kitchen... supper is cooking and the ingredients for the cookies I am about to bake are set out.

I am wearing... simple dayclothes and some new sandals, which I am ready to change out of and into some soft lounge clothes.

I am creating... a new blouse I am sewing, for which I just purchased some lovely lacey trim.

I am wondering... what our plans are going to end up being for tomorrow and where we might go?

I am reading... (or actually thumbing through) the new books I just got at the library, mostly on outdoor living and decorating.

I am hoping... for a weekend of enjoyment and fanily time.

I am looking forward to... having a night of movies and games.

I am learning... that sometimes you just have to tell yourself you're going to have a good day and things fall into place so that you do.

I am pondering... what type of pattern I am going to pick out for my next sewing project.

A favorite quote for today... "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

One of my favorite things... getting to be around precious little animals like the sweet dog I am pet-sitting for a neighbor right now.

A peek into my day...


On the way home from the library today...
a few of the books I checked out.
Have a wonderful weekend!

:)


4 comments:

  1. Love your quote. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for reading and for your comment!
      You have a great week as well,
      and a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed reading your daybook thoughts. I sure that the blouse you are currently sewing well be lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mara!
      Thankyou so much for reading my daybook and for your lovely comment!
      Have a wonderful day :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...