Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY...

Outside my window...
it is bright and beautiful, the sun is drying out everything that got so soaked from the rain showers last night.

I am thinking...
about picking up some ingredients at the store for an end of weekend dessert.

I am thankful...
to God for the healthy results of my blood tests this past week :)

In the kitchen...
we are cooking homemade gravy and preparing dinner early.

I am wearing...
my favorite baseball tee, capris, and my hair in a ponytail for this heat.

I am creating...
a garden!

I am wondering...
how on earth the days go by so fast on the weekends.

I am reading... 
emails from a friend I haven't talked to in a while whom I have missed.

I am hoping...
that I get to spend some good time with my family later this evening.

I am looking forward to...
the summer.

I am learning trying to learn... 
to be patient and wait on answers to my prayers.

Around the house...
my Mama is cooking, it is a lovely and relaxing Sunday, and we are rearranging/decorating the guest room.

I am pondering...
where to get some scenic photos to hang... maybe from a calendar?

I am praying...
for whomever it is put upon my heart to pray for :)

A favorite quote for today...
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." -Mark Twain

One of my favorite things...
standing barefoot on the back porch in the warmth of the sun.

A peek into my day...
These are my Bachelor Button sprouts from the seeds I planted last weekend.  So fun seeing them grow day by day :)

Have a Blessed, beautiful Sunday!


4 comments:

  1. Oh cute! I love the picture of the sprouts!

    You did another great Daybook, thank you so much for sharing your life with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joy!
      Thankyou! I love watching the little sprouts grow, and they were even taller this morning. I get so excited watching them, haha :)
      Thankyou for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!
      Have a Blessed Day,
      Jazzmin

      Delete
  2. Going barefoot on a warm day is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily!
      It is delightful! One of those lovely yet simple pleasures...not on a hot sidewalk though, been there many times, haha.
      Thankyou so much for your comment & visiting my blog :)
      Have a wonderful day,
      Jazzmin

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...