Monday, June 18, 2012

Blessed Are Those Who Mourn

I have never lost a parent.
I don't even want to imagine what it would be like to lose either of my parents.
This post, my heart, and all my prayers go to Kandee Johnson who lost her father in a tragic accident.

I don't know her personally, but her genuine, kind, encouraging, maternal & family oriented personality
shines through every single one of her blog posts.
She is the first blogger I ever started following and she has inpired me in more ways than I can describe.

My heart is so saddened after reading her post this morning.
The closeness of the father-daughter relationship is sweet and so loving.
Losing a father like hers would be more heartbreaking than I can know, and I wish I could go give her a huge hug and cry with her where she is.
I pray that with prayers and time her heart will maybe not hurt so much.

God Bless You Kandee!

At the link above, you can read her heartfelt post and maybe leave her a sweet or encouraging comment.
If you have gone or are going through such a loss my prayers are with you as well!
Have a beautiful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...