Thursday, June 7, 2012

June Daybook

My Daybook
FOR TODAY. . .

Outside my window...
there is a bright blue sky with close clouds covering the sun, making for a cooler day!

I am thinking...
about the weekend.

I am thankful...
for sweet dreams and the ability to dream at all.  It is a blessing to dream something wonderful and have it on your mind all day after you've awoken.

In the kitchen...
tissue paper is sprawled out on the table for gift wrapping.

I am wearing...
my exercise clothes as I got back from playing tennis a little while ago.

I am creating...
new aspirations and hopes in my mind.

I am going...
to try and do some baking later tonight.

I am wondering...
how long it will take for an item I ordered to come in. I am awaiting it's arrival!

I am reading...
a wonderful book on design.

I am hoping...
for answers to my prayers.

I am looking forward to...
seeing old friends tomorrow.

I am learning...
ways to make improvements to my health as much as I can.

I am pondering...
over what I should wear to a semi-formal gathering I'm going to tomorrow.

One of my favorite things...
taking pictures of beautiful things I see around me.

A favorite quote for today...
"An 'enemy' is someone that God puts in our path that is most in need of love; not retaliation or retribution or harm or insult". -John Carmody

A few plans for the rest of the week...
go to a graduation gathering/party tomorrow, maybe see a movie, work on sewing a dress over the weekend.

A peek into my day...

Set up this small aquarium near my bed...
 it's so relaxing and the light is so soothing and
changes colors. I love it.

~Have a blessed and wonderful day~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...