Thursday, June 14, 2012

My New Favorite Recipe


Last night I felt like baking something, so I decided to try a recipe
that I have never baked before.  It is one I just recently added to my personal
 recipe journal... chocolate chip cookies!
I can tell you that this is a true chocolate chip cookie recipe, with a good amount
of butter and other rich things.  Although I have been trying to watch my sugar
intake, I took a night to try something 'bad', hahaha, and this is what I
 decided to make... So this is not a healthy recipe, but it is good! These are cookies
to have when you want to treat yourself to something yummy.

To be honest, this recipe came with a box of butter
a while ago and I copied it down out of curiosity to see how good it was.
I can definitely say it is indeed good- sweet enough but not too sweet and 
absolutely delicious (especially with a good glass of milk)!
 I recommend it to anyone who likes chocolate chip cookies!

So here is the recipe:
~Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies~
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 cup softened butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 eggs slightly beaten
2 tsp. vanilla extract (I like
to add just a smidge more for
extra flavor)
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
. . .
Preheat oven to 375 deg.
Cooktime: apx 10 minutes
Yield: 24 cookies


I think I can easily say this is my new favorite recipe
for cookies made from scratch, and likely one of the best I
have tasted.

Thankyou for reading.
Wishing you lovely baking &
a lovely day!!

2 comments:

  1. I love chocolate chip cookies. Now my mouth is watering. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joy,
      Chocolate chip cookies truly are delicious! These are definitely 'mouth-watering' worthy, too. ;) I'm sorry a vegan alternative isn't included, though. I would have but I also don't want to share a recipe I haven't made in case it isn't good for some reason.
      I am interested in knowing how chocolate chip cookies, or any type of cookie for that matter, would be made vegan... maybe just using replacements for eggs and such? If you make any I would love to see a post :)

      Thankyou for reading & for your comment!
      Have a wonderful day,
      Jazzmin

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...