Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Year Ago Today...

Sometimes it truly amazes me how time
flies... on this day last year I was doing one of the most important
and exciting things I have done in my entire life...
I was at my Graduation!

I wanted to just take a moment to share
a few pictures as I remember what the experience was like.
{I've cut out some people in these photos for privacy}
 

... one of the things about graduating I loved and was so thankful for was
receiving this beautiful cake from my parents, as well as
these lovely flowers my two best childhood friends brought me after
the ceremony...




It was a wonderful day... being surrounded by my closest friends- both
those who graduated alongside me and who came to support me- and family
and enjoying the wonder and excitement of the moment.
I just can't believe it was already a year ago.

I am so thankful for these memories!
.   .   .

Have a beautifully blessed day!

:)

2 comments:

  1. What an incredible anniversary for you to celebrate! You are very beautiful too, I don't think I had seen a picture of you before, your eyes are very, very striking! You will have a happy husband someday...just don't cut your hair! LOL!

    Hugs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joy,

      It really was wonderful to think back on that day! Almost bittersweet at the same time, but definitely still happy.

      And thankyou very much for your kind compliments, I truly appreciate that!! And on your last point, I hope so! ;)

      Hugs to you too!
      Thankyou for your comment & have a beautiful day,

      Jazzmin

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...