Monday, July 23, 2012

Off to Colorado

I unfortunately can't seem to upload any of the
photos I was going to put in this post.  I apologize that this will
be a photo-less post.

I wanted to just 'pen' a little something before I leave
for my trip... I am still nervous, but it has turned to a sort
of nervous-excitement combination.
I am praying quite often for a safe plane ride which is
comforting me a bit, and once I am there
I will be so thankful for having arrived safely, as well as for being priveleged
to see such beautiful sights!  I think it will feel something like a celebration
of having landed, haha
The mountains and cool air will surely be a nice change from the weather
in the South right now also.

It's 11 PM and I am supposed to wake up at 3 AM... I guess that
means I should 'hit the hay'.  Or maybe I should have a long time ago...
My bags are ready to go, my new sandals are waiting to be slipped
on, and my dog has a strange look on her face as if
she knows I'm leaving; there is nothing else to do.


I am feeling jittery and excited and nervous all at the same time right now!
I can't believe I will be in a different, beautiful state in a matter of hours.
I can't wait to see the mountains out the window of the plane
tomorrow, and better yet get to climb them and see the
beauty of the nature surrounding me!

I won't be able to write or share anything for a little over a week as
I will be out in the boonies for a good part of the trip,
so I look forward to sharing many photos when I get back :)

Have a wonderful night and a beautiful
day to come!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am so excited for you! So many new things you will have to share! I hope you remembered your camera and journal. :)

    I am looking forward to reading your posts again! Hugs and be safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...