Saturday, August 4, 2012

Home Sweet Home

I took this photo in Colorado on one of the first nights we stayed near the
mountains just before sunset.
Although I will miss watching the sun set behind a mountain
range (I doubt I'll be seeing anything quite like this down here),
I am happy to be home.

No matter how wonderful a vacation is or how many beautiful
sights you see, the feeling of missing home always comes at some point...
whether it's missing your bed, your home, or your dog.

I had an amazing trip in Colorado that I am so thankful to have taken
and I am excited to share the photos as soon as I can get them
all organized and uploaded :)
.   .   .

Hope you had a lovely week
and are having a blessed weekend as well!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a stunning photograph! Thank you so much for sharing this!

    AND I am very, very glad that you are back, safe and sound! I have missed you my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joy!
      Thankyou so much for your comment :) I'm so glad you like the photograph and I can't wait to share more in my trip post soon.
      Thankyou very much for your kind words also! I truly appreciate that, and I missed you and reading your blog too :)

      Have a blessed day,
      Jazzmin

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...