Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September Daybook

Hope ya'll are having a beautiful Wednesday today!... or should I say 'this evening' now.
I am in the mood for reflective thinking and sort of a 'journaling' type of mood, so I really feel like doing a Simple Woman's Daybook.  I realize I am doing this one a little close to my last, but hope you enjoy anyway :)
Outside my window...
The night is dark... it feels like the sun went down in an instant after such a bright, blue day.  I can hear the birds and bugs in the trees making their evening noises.

I am thinking...
about how glad I am to be home right now with my family together.

I am thankful...
for seeing things in everyday life that inspire me to lead life in a certain way, that encourage me in that way.

In the kitchen...
There is a dessert that is calling my name, that I probably don't need, and the fixings for a salad are out waiting to be mixed together and rinsed.

I am wearing...
a t-shirt I got at the coast last year, comfy jeans, silver stud earrings.

I am going...
to attempt to plant a few tomatoes and other things soon in new pots, as nearly all the pots with our seeds and growing plants on our table out back were knocked-off and broken accidentally.

I am wondering...
what I would like to experiment in baking this weekend??  I have a few ideas.

I am reading...
Proverbs, as well as reading up on two very different topics:  Art History and Fall decorating.

I am hoping...
we get to go out to a restaurant sometime over the upcoming weekend.  It has been awhile.

I am looking forward to...
receiving the travel information I am requesting!  I recently found a booklet in our Sunday paper showcasing different parts of the South and am sending in the card inside for free brochures on various places.

I am pondering...
the beauty of colors.  Realizing how amazingly beautiful peacocky-teal is, and the brilliant palette of colors in nature.

I am praying...
for the families effected by 9/11 who's hearts ached a little bit more than usual yesterday I'm sure... and for comfort to be brought to anyone with a heavy heart.

A quote for today...
"Life is full of beauty.  Notice it.  Notice the bumble bee, the small child, the smiling faces.  Smell the rain, and feel the wind."

A peek into my day...
I saw these at the craft store the other day and thought they were so fun and lovely.  I can't wait to get creative and put together some kind of Fall decoration with them for the upcoming season!


Thankyou for reading!!
Have a blessed day :)

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I look forward to hearing about your new baking experiences. :)

    Getting your plants into new pots sounds like fun too...there is just something about having my hands in the dirt...I don't know what it is, but I enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the leaves picture and the peace that comes through in your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pat,
      Thankyou for reading my daybook. I appreciate your kind comment, and saying there is a "peace that comes through" in my post means a lot to me :)

      Hope you have a blessed day!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...