Sunday, September 2, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook: Sunday

FOR TODAY. . .

Outside my window...
the leaves on one of our smaller trees are moving from the light breeze (that I hope gets stronger to bring some cool air!), and the sky is the brightest blue.

I am thinking...
about what a lovely Sunday this is and how thankful I am for the long weekend.

I am thankful...
for things I have been thinking of that are so easily taken foregranted:  my eyesight, my arms and legs and energy, and just having breath in me.

In the kitchen...
lunch has just been prepared: grilled cheese sandwiches :)

I am wearing...
My favorite calico print Sunday dress, as I still haven't changed since getting home from church, and my hair up.

I am creating...
ideas for Fall and seasonal decorations for our home, which I'm very excited about!

I am going...
out for a day with my Mom tomorrow that I'm looking forward to.

I am pondering...
how much time each task for my day will take so I can plan what things I should get out of the way first.

I am reading...
the Sunday paper.

I am praying...
personal prayers, as well as for the families on the Southern coast effected by the hurricane.

I am looking forward to...
getting further into September (yay for a new month!).  Just knowing it's September, I can already feel Fall coming on.

I am learning...
and realizing new things about life and faith that surprise and delight me.

Around the house...
it is a wonderful weekend afternoon... the ballgame is on in the background, and all of us are visiting and relaxing right now.

One of my favorite things...
being welcomed home by my dog, like I was earlier... I may have said this before, but it really does makes me smile.  I love how I can be gone for a whole day or just go down the road to get the mail, and either way her uncontainable excitement to see us is always the same.

A quote on my mind...
"Never confuse a goody-two-shoes with someone who is genuinely moral". 

A peek into my day...
The picture for the new month on our nature scenes calendar in the kitchen. 
Wishing I was looking at that waterfall in real life :)


That is my Daybook for today.
Thankyou for reading!

Hope you have a relaxing & blessed Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. September is such a lovely month is it not? I love the beginning for fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Emily!
      Oh, it sure is! I love the beginning of Fall too- especially transitioning out of the heat of summer.

      Thankyou for reading and commenting :)
      Have a beautiful day,
      Jazzmin

      Delete
  2. Awesome share indeed. I’ve been awaiting for this update.
    Online High School Diploma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...