Monday, October 29, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook

My Daybook for today...


Outside my window...
the leaves are blowing gently on the many trees I can see and the weather is warming up (it was in the 50s this morning).

I am thinking...
about Bob Ross.  I just saw on Google that it is his birthday today and they have a little drawing up of him and his little squirrel.  I started watching his Joy of Painting series a couple of years ago and one of my closest friends and I would talk about it in school and laugh about the way he would "beat the brush".  If you've watched him before, you know that his voice will nearly put you to sleep, it's so soothing.  He inspires me and seemed like such a sweet, wonderful gentleman and a great painter of course :)

I am thankful...
for the companionship of loved ones and friends through emails & letters.

In the kitchen...
there is a pitcher of fruit juice in the refrigerator that is calling my name (not that I'm going to drink the whole pitcher, I'm going to pour it into a glass... then again, I'm not sure about that, haha).

I am wearing...
a flanel cream long sleeve shirt, comfy jeans and boots.

I am creating...
sketches, which I am so happy to be getting to work on more.  Today I did a face and an eye.

I am wondering...
if we need to water our mums? I think it's been a day or two.

I am reading hoping to read...
children's books sometime soon.  Sometimes I like to check a few out at the library that I've never read to just have an easy, relaxing read.  Storybooks are wonderful.

I am hoping...
this extremely full week ahead goes by quickly.

I am looking forward to...
receiving a package that should be here tomorrow sometime!

I am learning...
that putting situations in perspective helps you to get through them, and if that doesn't work praying and focusing on something else is the best thing you can do.

I am pondering...
how funny some words sound suddenly.  This happens to me sometimes, where I see a word in a book or somewhere else and all the sudden that word that I have seen a million times before in my life looks strange .  Today that word is 'said'. It looks like it is spelled funny, I can't explain it.

I am praying...
for safety of those that will be effected by the hurricane on the East coast, for a few people who I know are going through difficult times with their health right now, and for guidance in my mind and heart.

A favorite quote for today...
I feel as if I have heard or seen this before, but I saw it a few days ago and appreciated that it notes modesty.  "A dress should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to prove you're a lady"- Edith Head

One of my favorite things...
croissants!  I almost enjoy attempting to say "croissant" in a French accent more than actually eating them, but oh my gracious are they good.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Reading my different studies, receiving a package, hopefully go for a walk with my family, and welcoming company in at the end of the week all the way from Colorado.

A peek into my day...
or should I say, a peek into my sketchbook: practicing eyes.



Thankyou for reading.

Blessings to you!
Have a beautiful day :)


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really happy to arrive this site.I needed to thank you for this fantastic article!!

    Online High School Diploma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your kind comment! & thankyou for stopping by :)

      Have a blessed day,
      Jazzmin

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...