Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Daybook: November 16

Good Morning!
It is about 8:30 in the morning and I don't think I've ever blogged this early before.  It feels nice to start the day this way.  I have some thoughts and different things I thought would be nicely shared in a daybook entry, so here is mine for today...
FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
the sun is freshly up and shining, I just saw a squirrel run past a tree, and there is a lovely Fall chill in the air!

I am thinking...
so many things: how early it feels right now, about how I'd like to spend the day, about some extremely exciting news a great friend told me this week :) and about how badly I wish it would snow.

I am thankful...
for the building excitement inside me about the holiday break that will be here in a matter of days and for the privilege to spend it with loved ones.

I am praying...
for courage, peace of mind and maintained faith.

I am wearing...
a light pink oxford shirt, dark pants, and a pair of pearly earrings that I forgot I had until I came across them this morning.

I am creating...
a list of desserts to choose from that I'd like to make for this coming week.

I am going...
to pull out my recipe books to complete that list.

I am wondering...
if the weather here is going to stay cold soon.

I am reading...
about 1800's paintings.

I am hoping...
to find something unique and beautiful for winter decoration for our home while out today.

I am looking forward to...
going out to eat for some good Southern food for lunch with my family later.

I am learning...
that time spent worrying about things that are not in my hands is time wasted.

I am pondering...
how important it is to be able to make fun of yourself in life.

One of my favorite things...
the way the sky starts to look when winter is on it's way, lighter with spread out, softer looking clouds.

A favorite quote for today...
"When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around"
-Willie Nelson

A few plans for the weekend...
Today's outings, finish my studies for the week, church, spend some time enjoying being outside, go walking with Lucie, relax, read- not necessarily in that order.

A photo for today...

While at a cafe earlier this week, I walked in and saw these Poinsettias!
I love them, they're such a beautiful, cheery, velvety red and a nice
reminder that the winter season will be here before we know it!
Thankyou for reading :)

Have a beautiful day.
Blessings to you!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to the winter and snow too. We had some snow just a couple of weeks ago but it melted very quickly.
    I enjoyed reading your daybook.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Theresa!
      Thankyou so much for stopping by and for your kind comment :) Hope you get some more snow, that sounds wonderful! I always love a good snow especially when the ground is cold enough to keep it there for a few days, but that's very rare down here.

      Thankyou, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!

      Blessings,
      Jazzmin

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...