Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Getting Ready

We just finished watching Toy Story 3.  That movie really makes me tear up... there is something so sweet about it and the loyalty of Andy's toys and him to his toys- especially at the end- that is sweetly emotional... can you tell what a kid I am at heart?
 
It has been a lovely day so far and we had some relaxation time with our movie, but now it's time to get started on our baking and preparations... I am in the kitchen and we are getting out our ingredients for what we're going to make tonight!
Tomorrow morning I will be making the item I am most excited about.  After asking what everyone would like, I decided on two desserts that will please all and I will be excited to share about those soon too.
 
Nothing like quality time in the kitchen making delicious comfort foods for loved ones for a day like tomorrow... and especially when Fall candles are burning on our bar just to add to all the wonderful aromas that will be coming from the oven!
 
There is so much to be thankful for in sweet and simple things and times like these.
 
 
Happy baking and cooking and making memories!
Wishing you a blessed evening and a wonderful day spent with loved ones tomorrow :)
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...