Friday, December 14, 2012

Sending Prayers to Connecticut

As I write this, I have just listened to the President come out and speak about what happened in Connecticut today.  27 dead, 20 of them children between five and ten years old.

These are the things not possible to fully understand that, no matter how much faith and positivity you have in your life, just really make you wonder... why?  And what compels someone to do this?
Every life is so meaningful, but I'm sure so many across the country are wondering, why innocent little children? They were so young, only just beginning.

In these moments, I am reminded how easy it is to take advantage of just having your family alive and well. 
I cannot even begin to imagine the pain that the parents and families effected by this tragedy are feeling right now after losing their precious little angels, their brothers and sisters, their mothers and fathers who were teachers, and anyone who was a victim.

My heart is full of sorrow for them.
My thoughts and prayers go out to all those injured, the families, and the adults & children who were inside that school and miraculously survived but will never be the same after today.


God Bless them, their hearts, their minds...
May they find comfort to somehow get through.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...