Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Daybook: December 16th

DAYBOOK
FOR TODAY...

Outside my window...
It is cool and wet and lovely, after a morning rain.

I am thinking...
about what a nice morning it has been: we woke up early and went to church as a family, drove in the drizzly weather which made it especially fun, and are now home planning a big Sunday meal.

I am thankful...
for my family and for all of the Lord's provisions, including the joy and inspiration of hearing someone else talk about theirs.

I am wearing...
clothes I just changed into after coming home. Comfy jeans and a blue sweater... but I forgot to take  down my hair and take off my jewelry which is still on from church.

I am creating...
some winter/seasonal crafts and decorations I am having so much fun with!

I am going...
to stay home for the rest of the day, spend time with family, beautify (and help clean) our home.

I am wondering...
if we are going to get any snow at all this winter?  I sure hope so!

I am reading...
some devotional thoughts and the Sunday paper.

I am hoping...
to have some family visit soon this Winter.

I am looking forward to...
finishing my book soon and deciding what to read next, and having free time to relax and have fun with family over the next month.

I am praying...
for the broken-hearted in Newtown, Connecticut.

I am learning...
about myself and my heart with each day.

Around the house...
not much is going on at the moment: some tidying up needs to be done, and things feel so cozy with Lucie asleep on my lap as I write and our fireplace glowing with flames just a few feet away.

I am pondering...
whether or not poinsettias are really poisonous or not.

A favorite quote for today...
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, Love leaves a memory no one can steal."

One of my favorite things...
hope.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
shopping for a few gifts, going out with my family, spending cozy days reading, baking, crafting.

A picture thought...
This is the image I chose to put up yesterday as my "Winter Welcome" for my blog (on the top, right hand side), even though I am a bit early.  I think I will do this for every season as I love the cheeriness of it.  I enjoy the pretty little cardinal and snow in this one particularly.
 
 
 
Thank-you for reading my Daybook thoughts.
 
Have a blessed Sunday!


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...