Wednesday, January 9, 2013

He Is Exalted!

Of my daily devotions thus far this week, I thought I would share one today that I found especially of encouragement and joy. . .


These moving words remind us that God rules.
He is exalted on high; forever His truth shall reign.
Even as we rejoice, so heaven and earth rejoice with us in our King's holy name.
 
When life hands us situations we don't understand, we can remember
that our King reigns.  He is the Lord.
When we sorrow over the shortness of life, we can remember
that our King is forever.  When we worry that lies surround
us, we can remember that our King's truth shall reign.
When we tremble at the evil in the world,
we can remember that our King's name is holy.
 
Nothing that happens is beyond our King's control.
Nothing surprises Him.  Unlike any human king or leader, God is
incorruptible, unchangeable, and eternal.
He is worthy of our exaltation.  He deserves our highest praise.
Heaven and earth are rejoicing in His holy name.
As Jesus said, even "if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out"
(Luke 19:40).
There's a chorus being sung in all of creation.
We can sing along, exalting our King!
 
Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the
majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours.
Your, O Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.
1 CHRONICLES 29:11
 
-My Heart for His Glory
 
~
 
 
Blessings to you!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, my friend! God is most certainly worthy of our exaltation and He deserves our hightest praise.
    Thank you for sharing this wonderful post - I needed to read it :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...