Friday, March 8, 2013

Faithful Friday!

pinterest
I was thirteen years old when I first saw this... it was a chilly winter day and I was sitting in a funeral home at my Grandma's funeral.  There were cards that were handed out to everyone who came to pay their respects... they had my Grandma's photo and a little about her life, her faith, and us, her family.  I was reading through it with the heaviest kind of heart, and then I flipped it over and this was on the back.

After I read it, as you can imagine I kind of lost it right there... I looked at it for awhile and I felt so much.  I felt comforted and I felt the love of my Grandma and the love of the Lord, and ever since that day that moment has stuck with me as has the story... that card is now tucked away, both in my heart and in my room at home, but I joined Pinterest this week and was so delighted to find it there!

If you are dealing with death or anything in life that brings you down, remember that you aren't alone.
God never leaves you no matter how alone you may feel... if you have no one else, you still have His love.  He will always be beside you and when you think he has left, He hasn't.  He is carrying you.



Happy Friday!!
Blessings from my heart to yours :)


4 comments:

  1. I've always loved that poem, too. I do really believe He carries through our hard times.

    God bless, and happy Faithful Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that poem! I haven't seen it in a long time, but it is so pretty. Just the fact that we are never alone is so very comforting! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this was beautiful! I truly needed to read this and I am thankful I stopped by for a visit. Thank you, sweet friend, for sharing!

    I am finally back and how wonderful it is to be able to say 'Hi" to you :) How have you been? I hope all is well. I have missed you!

    I hope your week is going well. Many blessing to you!

    Love and hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Stephanie!
      Thankyou so much for your comment! Reading it warmed my heart and was, as always, a blessing... I am glad you enjoyed reading this.

      I am so happy you are back and cannot wait to read your posts to come!! I have truly missed you, and I am so glad you stopped by to say hello. You are so kind- and I am doing great, thankyou. I hope you are wonderful too and that you are having a wonderful week!!

      Blessings and hugs to you!
      ~Jazzmin

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...