Friday, March 15, 2013

Faithful Friday!

source: Pinterest
 

I find this photograph and these words beautiful...
This reminds me that there is no way to have strong faith without relying on God to take care of you, without giving yourself to Him and letting Him take you through situations in life.

Looking at this bridge, I think of it as being a lot like day to day life.  We can't see to the other side because of the fog, but we have to cross anyway- to believe that we will get to the other side with God's help- and have faith that it will take us to safety and get us through any struggle.  Afterall, if we don't have faith and cross that bridge, we can never get to the blessings ahead!


Happy Friday!

Blessings to you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...