Friday, March 22, 2013

Faithful Friday!

This reminds me that nothing in this world is for sure.  Everything changes... life, circumstances, people, ourselves, our hearts and minds... even weather is something we can never be sure of.

But God never changes.  He is always there, always has been, always will be.  Have faith that even if everything in your life fell apart, God will always be there to put it back together and to be your strength through the storms.


Happy Friday!

Blessings to you♥
 
 



1 comment:

  1. A beautiful reminder of our amazing God. This is one of my favorite verses, in fact just yesterday I read it and wrote it out for a study I was doing :)

    Thank you, my delightful friend, for being a blessing :) Happy Friday to you and enjoy your weekend!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...