Friday, March 29, 2013

Faithful Friday!

 
I love this verse.
It felt fitting for this week especially in celebrating what our Savior did for us, the ultimate sacrifice he made for all mankind!  There is, in my opinion, no more beautiful or moving way to think of what He did for us than to realize that He really did die to know us.... without the love He showed, we would not have the privilege of knowing God and all his graces, mercies, and love.
 
I am so thankful!
 
 
Hope you have a blessed weekend :)



4 comments:

  1. Great verse and gorgeous photo! God bless, and may you have a blessed Resurrection Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the photo and verse Jerralea! Thankyou for your always kind comments :)

      I hope you have a blessed Sunday as well!!

      Delete
  2. Such a precious verse! My heart is always blessed when I visit your lovely blog, Jazzmin :) Thank you for sharing this - I will enjoy falling asleep thinking upon the Scripture that you shared.

    Have a blessed Easter, dear friend and Sister in the Lord!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for your comment Stephanie! I truly appreciate your sweet and lovely words... I am blessed to have such a sister in the Lord as you to visit my blog!

      I hope you have a blessed Lord's Sunday today! ♥


      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...