Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pinspiration!

Happy Thursday!

I hope your day has been wonderful!  It has not been a bad day here- amazing Springy weather, doing some crafts, and going for a walk :)

I have also been on Pinterest some today... I am enjoying it so much!!  Everyone who tells you you'll get addicted if you join is more than right!  I have recently joined and am loving it so much... more than anything, for the inspiration it provides in so many areas.

Here are just a few pins in a few categories I have found so much inspiration in... in ways that have strengthened my passions, interests, and my heart for the Lord.

Photography
In a matter of days, I have found and happened upon more amazing photography and ideas for photography than ever before.


 
 
 
 
 
Beautiful Femininity & Modesty
I cannot express just how encouraged I have been in my convictions in modesty and dressing in a pretty, presentable way- by both modern and vintage inspirations.
 

 
He Knows Better: Photography
 
Grace at His Daughter
 
  
 
Faith
Everywhere I look, there seems to be an up-building and beautiful sentiment of faith... something that makes me consider God's grace differently than I have before, or something that simply makes my heart happy or appreciative.




 

 
 
And just some neat things... this is one that struck me as truly unique and beautiful...
 
 
 
What are you being inspired by??  Do you love Pinterest?
 
.           .          .
 
 
Thankyou for reading.
 
 
Be blessed!


 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What lovely pins! It is certainly addicting! When I joined I told myself I wouldn't get addicted....yeah right! :)

    Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful weekend, sweet friend. I am so thankful for you.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...