Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Daybook

My Daybook thoughts for today...
 
Outside my window...
It is the best kind of Spring day:  trees blowing in a strong, cool breeze and everything warmed by the shining sun.  With our back door open and just the screen door pulled close, the sounds of the afternoon are so pleasant.
 
I am thinking...
about baking!  I just got the chance to watch the new Pioneer Woman that was recorded and now I have lemon and blueberry cupcakes on my mind♥
 
I am thankful...
for the coziness of home: just being together at home having a relaxing day, feeling so comfy under a blanket as I type, with the cool air blowing through the screen door and my dog sleeping beside me.  I am so grateful to the Lord for that.
 
I am wearing...
a light sweater and just cozy Sunday clothes :)  Aside from going to church, I love to be comfortable on Sundays when we are around the house.
 
I am reading...
Numbers right now, and trying to catch up on my reading!
 
I am creating...
some watercolors for fun :)
 
I am wondering...
how March is already almost over!?  Is it just me, or does it feel like it just started?
 
I am looking forward to...
our plans of going to the river sometime next weekend.
 
I am praying...
for guidance and the attitude to always listen to it.
 
One of my favorite things...
how clean and bright and fresh your home feels just because it's Spring.
 
A favorite quote for today...
"The nicest place to be is in someone's thoughts.
  The safest place to be is in someone's prayers.
  And the best place to be is in God's hands."
 
A peek into my day...
Our rose bush that just started blooming out back.
 
 
 
 
Have a wonderful day and a great start to the new week!
 
Blessings to you!
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. you sound like a beautiful flower yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to what Jennifer said! I agree :) Blueberry and lemon muffins sound like the perfect treat for Spring and your rose! It's gorgeous! My rose plants will not be blooming for a while - it was 5 degrees this morning! BRRR!!! I am sitting by the fire with a HOT cup of coffee :)

    Have a sweet and blessed Monday.

    Love and hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful rose! Where I am - over the "pond" - it is COLD! A few brave spring flowers though. Snow again today! I enjoyed visiting you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your season is way ahead of ours.....loved the quote.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quote! In God's hand is definitely the best place to be.

    The rose is gorgeous!

    So I wonder if you made the lemon blueberry muffins? Sounds like a winning combination to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...