Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sweet Cottontails

Day before yesterday I received these sweet little crocheted cottontail bunnies from someone it has been a blessing to know, even if only through blogging... Tammy from Simple Southern Pleasures.  I enjoy reading her blog about family, life, and Southern life so much!!

I just want to say thank-you so very much for the beautiful little package you sent!!  It was such a joy to receive.  I love the bunnies!
 
I would have posted this earlier, but I am just getting a chance to take a photo of them in good light...
Aren't they lovely?  And such a beautiful, soft color.
These bunnies are now with our Springy d├ęcor, to be admired, but will make such sweet keepsakes even when Spring has passed.


Thankyou so much Tammy!
Blessings to you♥


And I wish you a blessed and wonderful day if you're reading this!


3 comments:

  1. How adorable! I love their little white tail :) That was so sweet and thoughtful of Tammy - enjoy your bunnies, Jazzmin :)

    Have a wonderful weekend and blessed Easter!

    Love and hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad they arrived safely! You have been such a blessing to me through your blog and your comments on my blog. Even though we are in different seasons of our lives, I consider you a dear friend. I'm so glad the bunnies have a home with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for your comment, Tammy! I am so glad the bunnies have a home with me too :)
      Thankyou also for your kindness, and please know that I consider you a dear friend also and that I am so thankful for our friendship. Whether through real life or through blogging, I am grateful for God's way of always bringing like-minded girls and ladies like us together :)

      Have a blessed day!
      ~Jazzmin

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...