Thursday, April 4, 2013

April Showers


I hope everyone is having a blessed week!

I can't believe tomorrow is Friday, but this week has been a wonderful one...
We have had our first April showers this week.  They ended last night, but I sure did enjoy them and am looking forward to more to come.  But we have a nice balance because today the sun came out.
I can never have enough rain... rain gives me a pep and excitement for some reason that most people get from sunshine- maybe because it usually brings cooler air with it :)
Just love those drizzly or rainy, overcast days.  They make me want to jump in puddles or take a walk down the road in the rain and then come inside and drink hot cocoa, settle into in a window seat, staring out at the raindrops as they fall.

Yesterday was one of those days.
I loved being out and about and hearing the light thunder crackling every once in awhile.
I loved walking around in my red rain-boots.
I loved when, after I left my art class, we made a trip to the craft store.
And I especially loved walking through the store and hearing sounds of the rain pouring on the roof. 

We spent awhile having a good time looking around.  Since I've started crocheting, I have loved going down the yarn aisles... I found this section with the softest, silkiest yarns I have ever seen.  They are called "Yarn Bee Soft Secret" yarn and I really hope to pick some up when I have a good project in mind for them.


 For now, though, I picked out some cotton yarn to experiment with.  I love how clean and crisp it is and I decided on this one with 3 colors altogether.  The sort of robin-egg blue, lavender, and minty green all felt so Spring-y to me!

If you love rain and a good, light storm comin' in, it's amazing how fun or just a little bit extra cozy and exciting it can make your day :)


Blessings! 

Have a wonderful Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...