Friday, April 26, 2013

Faithful Friday {Nature}


As I have gotten a little older, I look at nature as more than just animals and trees and things like that.  I value it so much and would rather spend any day out laying under the trees or walking through the woods or sitting by a river. 
To me, this relates back to faith... when your life is getting too overwhelming or tiring or you just feel weighted down, being out in nature amongst all the beauty God created for us to enjoy is so calming and rejuvinating!
When I get the privilege of doing this, whether around where I live or on a vacation like when we sometimes fly to Colorado, I am so thankful!  Being out there strengthens my faith and reminds me of how there is still so much good and beauty in our world.  When you go to nature, we are healing ourselves in more ways than we can imagine... and it is through the rivers and lakes and snow-capped mountains and trees that we can connect with God, being reminded of his goodness and power and seeing glimpses of Him in all his creations♥


Blessings!  I hope you have a lovely weekend :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...