Friday, April 5, 2013

Faithful Friday!


Simple words that have so much meaning.
Knowing that you can talk to God anytime and share your heart, however heavy, with Him is such a comfort...
Often as I lay awake in bed, I will thank God for my day and pray about different things before I fall asleep.  I find I sleep better when I do this.
I am so grateful for this privilege we all have... A while ago I heard a something simple that made the reality of God's always being there, day or night, so real to me.  It talked about how there are not many people we can truly say would welcome a call from us in the middle of the night, but we are actually welcomed when we wake up at 3 am with a worry or fear or any thought on our hearts and talk to Him about it.  And this is so true.
This privilege is both a gift to us for our faith and a key to strengthening it.


Hoping you have a happy, wonderful Friday :)



3 comments:

  1. I also talk to God at night when I go to sleep and I talk to Him as I go about my day. Isn't wonderful to have Him as our Savior but also our best friend!!
    Smile, Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweet Jazzmin,

    This was a blessing! It went right along with something a missionary said the other night at church. He talked about waking up in the middle of the night and instead of reading or watching TV to go back to sleep, we should ask God, "Lord, why did you wake me up? Is there someone you would like me to pray for?" Thank you for sharing, dear friend.

    Love and hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! I need to remember this. I'm slowly learning that wanting to talk to the Lord about all our worries and fears takes great humility because pride tends to get in the way of our relationship with the Lord.

    Blessings to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...