Saturday, April 6, 2013

River Scenes

 Happy Saturday!!
I hope you are having a great day!

This morning was such an enjoyable start to a weekend... our family drove out a ways to this beautiful river and walked, then drove around and enjoyed the sights. 
More than any place I have ever lived or traveled to, this place is to me the definition of Southern life in the summer.  A river with a canopy of trees above, a rope swing, and a place to have a picnic then go for swim.

We sat by the water and just enjoyed the time, took some family photos, and walked around some.
I am so grateful for this beautiful day!

I enjoyed the beauty so much and thought I would share a few pictures I took...
Admiring God's creativity in landscapes is something I love.  I remember watching a Bob Ross episode where he talked about that, which I thought about as we walked around... admiring it through the huge, old, beautiful trees, the softly flowing river, and the blue skies above.













Now I just can't wait to come back and actually float down the river!


Have a beautiful day :)



4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures:) I enjoy taking nature pictures!! Like your blog and nice to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Jazzmin,

    My heart has been so blessed by the love and concern you have showed to me. I am truly amazed at the kindness of my blog friends. I am so thankful for your prayers and your comments - I am keeping a journal of the comments, letters and verses that were shared during this time of loss so that I can always go back and remember each kind act. I am grateful for God's loving arms and understanding - He has been my rock during the last few days and I am glad I can lean on Him at ALL TIMES!

    It gives me great joy thinking about Grandma in heaven sitting at Jesus' feet and listening to His wonderful teaching :)

    Your friendship has been such a blessing and I am so thankful the Lord allowed our paths to cross :) Also, your pictures are lovely! I wish I was there by the water right now. It's snowing at the moment and there is probably close to 4 inches on the porch...thankfully it will melt quickly.

    Love and hugs to you,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures! I love the trees...and the river! It all looks so inviting and just peaceful. I know you had a wonderful day there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love the big trees like that! I also enjoy quiet days on the river...so relaxing (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...