Monday, April 15, 2013

Today...


I have loved...

~waking up and picking out a bright, Spring-y outfit

~eating a piece of butter cake

~coming home to a barrage of kisses and excitement from my dog

~the feeling of the breeze to cool me off throughout the day

~working on an art project

~re-reading my favorite book from childhood

~seeing some absolutely beautiful nature photographs

~getting in some time to read a few bible chapters

~going to my art class

~getting good news

~finding a letter from my Grandma in the mail

~the smell of spaghetti sauce coming from the kitchen


I am thankful for the gift of looking back on any given day and thinking of all the things that happened that were good or made me happy :)

I hope you had a wonderful day!!


Blessings to you♥



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, my friend :) We have so much to be thankful for, don't we? The quote is wonderful - one I am going to write down.

    Have a lovely and blessed day!

    Hugs to you,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thankful list, and GORGEOUS photo!

    (I'm in love with nature photos ...)

    Hope all your days are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound very happy. I find we can be a bit more cheerful in life when we stop and think of all the simple things that we can be thankful for in our lives.

    I loved reading your list. It made me smile. :)


    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...