Sunday, May 19, 2013

Faithful Friday (on Sunday)!

I hope you are having a beautiful Sunday!

I'm sorry- I have been out of town and couldn't post a Faithful Friday post this Friday, so I am posting it today :)

{photo: pinterest}
 Very wise words.  I think it is so important to have the mindset that Abraham Lincoln had throughout his life regarding God and faith; in our walk, we are so much more likely to be favorable in the sight of the Lord if we focus on being on Hi's side in all we do.


Have a blessed day♥


2 comments:

  1. I love quotes by Abraham Lincoln. In my estimation he is the greatest of all our presidents.

    I know I certainly want to be on God's side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very wise words indeed! Abraham Lincoln certainly had the wisdom of our Lord.

    Thank you for sharing this, Jazzmin, and may you have a beautiful week!

    Love and hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...