Friday, May 3, 2013

Faithful Friday!

To believe that this is true really changes the way you look at life, how experiences reach your heart, and your faith... how you see God working for good in your life. 
It is sometimes a learning process, but looking back on people or things that were maybe not easy to deal with and instead seeing them as important and purposeful in shaping you and your life changes everything.
It causes you to thank God for what may be seen as the "bad" and the good.
 
 
Wishing you a beautiful weekend!!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jazzmin, for this thought-provoking quote. You are right, it is a learning process and these words were a good reminder for me. It made me look at some people in a different light. I really appreciated your post, sweet friend!

    I hope your weekend has been lovely. Enjoy your Sunday!

    Hugs and love,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very good quote, Jazzmin, especially if you believe Romans 8:28. Every person you encounter will ultimately be for your good.

    I have to be constantly reminded that God cares more about my character than my comfort. Even the people that bug me the most will bring about good fruit in me if I ask Him to help me respond as He would have me do.

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...