Friday, May 31, 2013

Faithful Friday!

{photo}
Looking around at all the beauty of the earth is the Lord's gift to us, which I am so thankful for.  One of the most amazing things about life, in my eyes, is that gift... the fact that our faith can be strengthened or restored and we can feel God's strength, love, and faithfulness to us even through all the beautiful things around us...
the glorious skies and clouds, snowy mountain tops, mist on a lake, a rising moon glowing above.

I am thankful and so happy in my heart that something so beautiful and pure as listening to a stream in the mountains and, in turn feeling God, exists.


I hope you are having a wonderful Friday♥



1 comment:

  1. This was absolutely beautiful! The picture and your sweet words were a blessing to my heart. Thank you, dear friend, for sharing your love for our Lord :)

    Have a delightful Monday!

    Hugs and love,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...