Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch #4

It's Tuesday, and I hope you are having a beautiful one!  And a great beginning to the week, too.
Today I am doing another Chat on the Farmhouse Porch with Patrice from her lovely, cozy blog, Everyday Ruralty, where you can get lost in the simple joys.  You can pour some tea and take a seat on the porch swing and join too!  Just click on the link to visit her blog :)


I'll just get right into the chat...

QUESTIONS: 
 
 
1.  Ms. Patrice says:  My oldest daughter has returned to college for her second year.  Could I get you to give her some good wishes here?  Please?
I would love to!  I wish her a happy and wonderful semester!  The start of school is always exciting.  You never know what exciting things are in store.  By the way, it sounds like she and I are close in age.
 
{photo}
2.  Summer is about to move on.  What will you miss the most?  And the least?
This question, although not containing the word Fall, is somehow getting me excited for Fall! hehe.  As far as Summer, I will least miss the heat and mosquitos that are pretty horrible in the South.  But aside from that, there are many things I will miss... vacations, driving to the beach, free time and family time, being on the river, cooling off with popsicles, the juicy, fresh strawberries, having lots of time to read leisurely, baseball games and hot dogs, as well as everything that comes with Southern Summers, especially taking walks under the Oaks and Magnolias♥  I'll miss all the nostalgia of Summer.
 
 
3.  Are you currently working on any craft, sewing, DIY home or any other creative project?
I am almost finished sewing something I start earlier this month.   I got a little sidetracked, but am working on it now.  I need to find some pretty buttons.
I also made a few pairs of earrings recently.  This is one pair (worn by my Mama); they were fun to paint and work with.
 
 
4.  If you could have any treatment at a spa for free, what would it be?
I'm not that familiar with different spa, but having those hot or warm stones placed on your back looks like it could be nice.  But it could be a little painful?  To be safe, I'll just go with a simple mask with the cucumbers over the eyes.  That must feel nice.
 
 
5.  What's your favorite kind of pasta?
Angel hair is my favorite type of pasta, although I haven't had it in awhile.  Now I've made myself crave it!  My favorite pasta dish is shrimp alfredo.  It is so delicious with the sauce and all the goodness combined.  Yum!
 
 
 
I'm looking forward to sitting down and reading other chats this evening.  What are your answers? I would love to read them if you'd like to leave a comment!
 
 
Have a blessed evening!!
 
 
 


 

6 comments:

  1. I love those earrings, they are so pretty
    Great answers Jazzmin..thank you for sharing
    Have a wonderful week
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jazzmin, You obviously are very young... Are you in college or working somewhere? It's nice to have you on blogger...

    I won't miss much about Summer. It's my least favorite season. BUT--this summer hasn't been so hot --which has been wonderful. We've had alot of rain --but I'll take rain if it keeps the temperatures down!

    You are very talented. I love your earrings... Beautiful!

    My favorite posta is lasagna ---not just the noodles but the whole thing... ha

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jazzmin, the earrings you made your mom are gorgeous! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walks under the Magnolia's...now that sounds divine! The earrings you did are really pretty, Jazzmin...and we definitely have the same taste when it comes to shrimp Alfredo! LOVE that yummy dish! As always, I've enjoyed my time here. Have a wonderful remainder of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The earrings are beautiful! I like angle hair pasta too. I think you and my daughter are very close in age. You can visit her www.farmgirlwrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi pretty lady! The earrings you made are so beautiful and unique! Love them :) I have been making felt pillows and Christmas ornaments during the last couple of days. I don't often make jewelry, but yours has inspired me :) The pasta that you like sounds very tasty! I enjoy just about any kind of pasta. The summers there in the south sound so perfect and wonderful - I can see why you love the south so much :)

    It's always a pleasure to read your posts, sweet friend. Have a lovely Thursday!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...