Friday, August 16, 2013

Faithful Friday!

I find so much comfort in this verse!
It's funny, because I was thinking about this earlier today and then I just came upon this.
 
The Lord's words here are so loving.  I'm so thankful for his protective and loving spirit that is evident here.  He gives us His peace, so that our hearts can rest easily in Him, knowing that no matter what we may face as far as trials go in this world, He has already overcome all of it!
 
This makes me think of how incredible it is to have such a loving God...
When we face anger or harsh words from others.
When we feel inadequate for a certain reason.
When we are made to feel unworthy in some way by peers or people we come across.
When we face tribulation for our faith.
When we feel discouraged from our convictions by the world.
 
Whenever we feel like this, our hearts can be eased and we don't need to worry because we can know that it is promised to us that these things can be overcome through our Savior.
 
 
 
I hope you have a beautiful Friday!!
God Bless you♥
 
& thank you for reading!
 
 
.           .          .        
 
I am linking to Faithful Fridays with Joy!  You can click the links to read her post today, as well as her past Faithful Fridays posts and her sweet and inspirational blog, Doodlebug, overall :)
 

5 comments:

  1. A well written piece from your heart, Jazzmin. "Take heart. I have overcome the world"...those truly are comforting words from the Lord Jesus, regardless of our situation. I'm blessed by how you were thinking of that verse earlier today and then found the piece of art with the same verse on it. He does indeed know our needs! Have a wonderful weekend, Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right. That verse is so comforting, and it is spoken in a loving and tender way. Thank you for sharing! It's awesome that we have that promise to hold on to.

    Thank you for linking up to Faithful Fridays! :)

    God bless,
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post & Happy Friday!
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God's Word is such a comfort to us and it's a blessing to know it will not return void! This was a wonderful post, sweet friend. I always love visiting your sweet blog.

    Enjoy your Sunday. Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so comforting to know that as long as we abide in Him, He enables us to be overcomers - and have peace. What a deal! Why wouldn't anyone want to do that?

    I appreciate your gentle spirit, Miss Jazzmin! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...