Friday, August 23, 2013

Faithful Friday!

I hope you're having a wonderful Friday!!

It seems that Fridays roll around so fast each week.  But that's a good thing since it's such a nice day of the week.  It also seems that on so many Fridays, I find something I want to share that I feel led to in the most amazing way :)

This week, I want to share this...
This is something I found on Pinterest recently.  First of all,  I loved the photo...
everything about it, from the journal to the handwriting, to the mug, to the lovely old rustic painted
table, to of course the Psalm written♥
I am constantly amazed and graced by verses I am reminded of.  There are so many
scriptures where we are reminded of the confidence we should have in God!  What other reason
would there be for them to have been written other than the fact that the Lord wants us to
have confidence in Him in all things.
 
I find comfort and joy in this... to be able to say in our hearts that we WILL see the goodness
of God in our lives and in the world around us, no matter what things we feel we are going through.
 
This is something I have been thinking about and that I find to be a wonderful thing
to be able to hold to in our faith, a blessing in our everyday lives to have on our minds.
Having confidence in God in every area can be hard sometimes.... it can be difficult to be completely
confident and faithful when we see things going down in our lives or in the lives of those we know.
That can be so disheartening and makes it often harder to trust God and have that confidence.
 
But it is really something to be able to say "I will see the good in every day, the good the Lord
has for me in each moment of life, the good He has for those who may be suffering now, but have something SO much better in store down the road.  I will see the goodness in everything about God.  I am confident that He has good things for the future, and that He will take care of my family and I despite any trials".
I also believe this has much to do with seeing every single bit of goodness that God IS.
Who He is.  And seeing the goodness of Him in the evidence of it... not just in the big things of our faith, but in the evidence in front of our eyes in this world... all the beauty left around us in this world... the mountains and waterfalls and sweet, precious animals.  Even in those things, God's goodness is constantly present.
 
I am inspired by this in my faith, and it is something I am moved to work on in my heart.
What an important part of our walk with the Lord to truly feel confident in your God and in what He can do- always.
 
 
 
 
Blessings to you!
Have a beautiful weekend :)
 
 
.           .          .
 
 
I am linking to Faithful Fridays, hosted by my friend, Joy, on her blog Doodlebug!
You can visit her blog to join in and to read her faith-inspiring posts.
 

5 comments:

  1. What a blessing to come here, Jazzmin, and be reminded about seeing the good of God everywhere and in everything that takes place in our lives. Remembering His Sovereignty makes the hard times easier to live through...knowing that HE knows what we need most to fulfill that purpose HE has for our lives.

    Beautifully written, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, Jazzmin! This has really given me something to think about. :)

    Thank you for linking up with Faithful Fridays! :)

    God bless,
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, my sweet friend! Your Faithful Friday's are always a favorite of mine to read. I greatly appreciate what you said in this post and I enjoyed the way you shared your heart about this precious Scripture. Thank you, Jazzmin, for being a special blessing to those around you.

    Lately, I have been thinking about how small I tend to make God. Our God is so great, powerful, and mighty, yet I sometimes keep Him in a box - shame on me! The verse you shared hit a chord within me... I am confident that I WILL see the goodness of the Lord just as I am confident in His power! Blessings to you, my friend! Have a lovely Monday.

    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Thank you for sharing and for the reminder that God is with us in every aspect of our lives. I hope you will enjoy the week. I am seeing touches of fall everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You post so many of my favorite verses! Psalm 27 is our family's life verse. At the beginning of our driveway we have the number 27 in brick. This is to remind each of us, each time we pass it of how God has taken care of us, time after time. Several years ago my husband had a really hard time with his business. It was so awful. That's when God started showing him Psalm 27. Through tough times and bad times, God is always there to help us and love us.
    What a wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...