Thursday, August 1, 2013

Rose Garden Loveliness

Recently, we took a little time to go to a park that had a garden within it.
It was lovely, and made up of all different types of roses!  Because of the heat down here, quite a few were dead, sadly.  But there were still many that had hung in there and displayed beautiful, delicate blooms to enjoy.

The softness of the petals and the beautiful colors of each were so lovely to look at.  Looking back, I wish I would have taken more photos, but here are the ones I did take as we walked around and admired all the blooms.




 





The fountain at the edge of the garden, with blue-colored water.

 
It is so pleasing to look at the beauty of soft, lovely, bright colored flowers.  They are a gift to our eyes!  This was a small garden, but had so much beauty throughout.
Another really neat thing about the rose garden was something so meaningful... it was a memorial garden, so each rosebush was dedicated in loving memory to someone who had passed.
 
 
Those are a few pictures I wanted to share :)
 
I hope you have a blessed and wonderful day!!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures from the roses in the garden you recently walked through. Knowing that they each were planted in memory of someone really gives them an even added depth to their beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply breathtaking! Each rose is uniquely beautiful :) I think it is precious to plant a rose bush in loving memory of someone - how thoughtful and sweet!

    Thank you for sharing such wondrous beauty with us...you know me and roses, I can't resist them! :)

    Have a lovely weekend, my dear friend. Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful place to admire all the roses. I really enjoyed your awesome photos. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...