Thursday, October 3, 2013

"Delicious Autumn!"

 
Just something simple I thought showed such a loveliness of Fall.
I found it in the newest Southern Lady magazine.  I love seeing things like this that reflect the beauty of the seasons in such lovely quotes or scenes.


I hope your day was a blessed one.  How has your week been?

In my free time this week, I have enjoyed looking up new dessert recipes to try this weekend, starting in a brand new journal, and getting a care package from my Grandma.  She sent us teas in a little basket all wrapped up with a bow, and a sweet bracelet for me with little footprints imprinted in the metal... they are to symbolize the "Footprints in the Sand" poem, which is very close to my heart.  Needless to say, I love it, and we loved receiving her package.  There is something about receiving a package that makes your day so special.
We also made a trip to the library today and got a lot of goodies that will be so nice to relax over and read during the upcoming weekend.  I am looking forward to that.



Blessings!
It is just about midnight here so it's technically still Thursday, but I wish you a wonderful Friday and weekend!
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Love the new Fall look for your blog! :) Lovely post, and I love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree...there is something about receiving a package in the mail (especially when it is unexpected) that makes a person feel special! You have a very thoughtful grandmother! Oh...and to begin a fresh new journal! I love that! I recently received a new journal in the mail. I'm saving it until I finish up the one I am currently using, but I love knowing I have that one to look forward to! Enjoy those wonderful finds at the library this weekend! It sounds like a very relaxing time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Southern Lady is a favorite magazine. The photos are so lovely.
    I also love hot tea. How thoughtful of your grandmother to send you a package. It's getting to be the time of year, when curling up with a good book is welcome. If you and your mom enjoy hot tea, I did a post about a tea bag buddy a few posts back that you might enjoy.
    Have a great weekend. Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. Laura Ingalls @ Décor to Adore blog has a post up today sharing favorite fall recipes that you might enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for a blog award on my blog! :) http://modestyismypolicy.blogspot.com/2013/10/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Autumn to you!!! I love the Fall colors, smells, and love to walk with leaves crunching under my feet....

    That is a neat care package from your grandmother...

    Have a fabulous weekend.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, delicious Autumn :) We got 2 inches of snow here on Friday morning....I hope we don't skip Fall and go straight to Winter since I love the beautiful colors of this season.

    Have a lovely Sunday, sweet friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...