Friday, October 18, 2013

Faithful Friday!

I love simple stories with heart and a great lesson in them like this.  This makes me think about all of the generations in the past in all different cultures and countries and the grandparents in each generation telling their grandchildren a story with a moral and values within it.
I think there is so much that we can take away from them.

This is a brief post, I know, but I think that in those few sentences there is so much beauty and genuine truth...  it made me think of the triumph there is when we choose to feed the good and righteous things in our hearts each day- the right wolf.

We can pray that we will be given the strength to choose the pure and right path, and trust that God will give us that strength to come out on top of what is wrong at the end of the day, with His help.



Have a wonderful weekend!!




.          .            .


Faithful Fridays are hosted by Joy at her blog, Doodlebug!   Visit her blog and read her posts, or even link up with your own, by clicking here.



6 comments:

  1. Jazzmin,

    I love that! It's so true, and a great way of putting it. Thank you for sharing and linking up with Faithful Fridays! :)

    God bless,
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazzmin,

    What a wonderful illustration of the battle within!

    May you have a blessed weekend!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully stated, as always, Jazzmin. :)

    Hugs to you,
    Dianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful post. God bless your Sunday. Happy Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! A small post, yet a big thought to think upon! Thank you, wonderful friend, for sharing this. I look forward to remembering this short story - I learned something very valuable today.

    Thinking of you and praying you have a blessed week.

    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to reply to your email, but the address said it was unable to deliver. I will answer you here:
    Hi Jazzmin,

    You are so kind. The pretty paintings were a gift from my older brother to my late mom, me and my husband (we shared a home together). The one over the fireplace is Homestead House by Thomas Kinkade. My mother was a huge fan of Gone With the Wind and this reminded us of Tara.

    The one over the sofa is by Kinkade and is Charleston in the Rain. We cherish both of these because of what they meant to mother and the kind/gracious gift from my brother.

    Mother passed away 5 years ago and John and I have downsized twice since then due to his failing health. We are slowly trying to make our house a home. I would love to find a rich, jewel tone afghan/throw for the living room. The glider rocker is great for reading by the fireplace.

    So very nice to be blessed with your blog friendship.

    Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...