Friday, December 6, 2013

Faithful Friday!

{photo}
Today is the first time I have read this quote.  It is one of the most amazing things I have ever heard.  Prayer is such a vital part of our faith.  What a true thought of encouragement in these words, to use the privilege of prayer in the forefront of our lives, not just sometimes or in trying times!

Every once in a while you read something that makes you think, "wow".  This was the case for me and I hope it is for you, too.  What an incredibly huge part of our faith it is to pray always.



Happy Friday!

I hope y'all have a very blessed weekend♥



.           .          .




Faithful Fridays are hosted by Joy at her blog, Doodlebug.  Click here to read her wonderful posts and her own Faithful Friday thoughts!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Jazzmin,

    I love this quote! When reading about Corrie Ten Boom you can see just how powerful prayer is!

    May you have a blessed weekend!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed, I thought, "Wow!" I admire Corrie Ten Book and I appreciate you sharing this quote, my friend.

    I hope your weekend is going well - did you get hit by the ice storm? My husband's aunt and uncle who live in Texas got 5 inches of ice - yikes! We got a foot of snow on Tuesday and Wednesday and I think I much prefer the snow over ice.

    Hope you are warm and safe, sweet Jazzmin! Sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, wow from me too! I'm so glad that you shared this!

    I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award, as I always enjoy visiting you. The link is http://sweetteaandsimplicity.blogspot.com/2013/12/liebster-award-fun.html

    Hope you've had a good Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...