Friday, February 7, 2014

Faithful Friday: An Amazing Verse

{photo}
Today I have a simple post.  I just wanted to share these verses that have been especially on my heart and that I have been thinking of often since I was reminded of them in a devotional last week.  I am so grateful for each part of these verses... I love how you can soak in each line and the meaning of the beautiful words here:  love, mercy, alive, Christ, grace, saved.  And thinking of the meaning of this altogether makes me thankful and amazed in a speechless, awe-inspired way.

This is an amazing bible passage.


Have you had any specific verses on your mind?




I'm off to finish a sewing project I am so excited about and enjoy being cozy inside during this blast of cold weather.  It's a lovely start to the weekend here :)

I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!


Blessings!


.          .           .


Faithful Fridays is hosted by my friend Joy on her amazing blog, Doodlebug.  You can read her inspirational posts here!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jazzmin. Thank you for sharing this lovely Bible verse. Like you, I often will get a scripture passage or a hymn on my mind. In the next week, I have been asked to have a giveaway for a free set of Pfaltzgraff dishes on my blog...all you need to do to enter is leave a comment. Don't forget to be on the lookout for this blog post. Wishing you a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Jazzmin!
    This week, Romans 8:38 has been going through my mind. I'm only human and so I make mistakes, and this verse reassures us that nothing can separate up from God's love.
    I also love that beautiful passage you included.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this beautiful verse today...
    I hope you have a cozy winter weekend! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, my dear friend, such an amazing verse! By GRACE we have been saved! How a perfect Savior could love a wretched sinner such as myself is truly baffling to me. But oh how thankful I am for that grace and love for without it I would be lost.

    Thank you, sweetest friend, for sharing this! Your posts always have a way of opening my eyes and blessing my heart.

    Have a most delightful week! Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely verse, Miss Jazzmin! The gift of His love and mercy and grace...we are so truly blessed, my dear. By the way, what sewing project are you working on?
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs,
    Mrs. Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...